Tuesday, February 5, 2008

AWARDS

I got the “You Make My Day” award! ... And I got it twice! … Thank you so much Monica and Mike; you’ve made my day so many times with your talent, great work, and inspiring words that I feel extremely happy to know I’ve made your day too! I’m honored, thank you so much! Btw, the award has just been redesigned by Mike, notice the 90% more joy? It looks “Ultra-happy, extra concentrated!”
Now I’ve to pass this award on to 5 blogger/artists that make my day too. Though they are too many to choose just one, here goes my list in alphabetical order:

3ster – She’s got a very unique style; her characters, compositions, and coloring are amazing! I’m sure she’s going to do great as a professional illustrator really soon! Suerte Amiga!

JC – She’s one of the sweetest persons I’ve ever met! And she’s got lots of amazing ideas; you must visit her ATC trading page!

Jessi – This girl’s got talent! I can’t help smiling every time I visit her site; her characters are so cute and funny, and her paintings are great!

Marty – I meet PaintMonster DoodleBlog not long ago though IF, and since that day I’m visiting it constantly…she is so creative and I love her colorful style!

Pati – Sure many of you know her, Godo, and her vector illustrations, but you must see her hand-drawn illustrations, they are so detailed and delicate!

To pass it on, here are the details: 1- Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day - 2- acknowledge the post of the award giver - 3- Display the “You Make my Day Award” logo - 4- Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
-----------------------------
Now that Valentine’s Day is approaching my friend Emilia created a new award; the “I Love You This Much Award” to spread some love and remind us that love is all around! … I think it’s an amazing idea! So far I’ve got this lovely award twice, from Emilia herself and from Pupu…thank you so much…and I love you this much too! Now, without further ado, I’m giving this award to all of you who are constantly visiting my blog, encouraging me to improve, and whose talent and great work are always the best kind of inspiration:
Love you all!!!

15 comments:

Ester García said...

No paras Zari!!!!! :)

Mil miiiiiiiil gracias por esta sorpresa de nombrarme, acabo de pasarme por aquí a visitarte y me la he encontrado!! :DD

Exquisitas todas tus últimas creaciones, eres tan productiva que tengo que pasar más a menudo..
Espero verte pronto y poder charlar!

Te mando un fuerte abrazo, amiga!

mike r baker said...

I also love you THIS much! :)

willynillywaterlily said...

Congratulations on winning the "You Make My Day!" award. It is much deserved as your blog is such a joy and inspiration. I'm always amazed at all the creative ideas you come up with and how you are able to so beautifully portray them on a piece of paper!

Thank you, too, for the "I Love You This Much!" award. You're so sweet!

Georgina said...

epa!!! como Ester vine de visita y me encontre con esta alegria :) Monica nos nomino a las dos para el otro premio, JC me nomino tambien y ahora vos con este que no conocia!!! Gracias Zari, en todo este tiempo tambien he aprendido a quererte, dicen que uno expresa con la pintura o su trabajo lo que es y por lo que veo de vos sos una personita muy especial y MUY querible. I love you THIS much (too)!! :)

zime said...

Gracias Zari!!
El cariño es mutuo ;)
(^v^)

JC said...

Zari--thank you so much!!!! You are so awesome, you so deserve this award and much more! I loves you right back =) You and your illos ALWAYS make my day!

emilayusof said...

Mmmuaaahhhhss! Love you Zari!

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

wooooo!!!

thank you very much Zari!!!

kisses from Japan

Kstyles said...

Aww Zari! You're sweet. Thanks for the award and right back at cha.

rosmayd said...

ayyyy Zari que amor
sabes que no entendia que decia pero ya estaba ancha porque aparesco en el listado, cuestion es que voy al blog de Zime (otra divina) y ahi veo que aparesco nuevamente y entendi que es un premio al amor y la amistad jajaja
GRACIASSSSSS DE TODO CORAZON
abrazote

Zari said...

Loooove you guys! you are the best!

los quiero muchooooo y estoy feliz de tenerlos como amigos :)

Pupu Sulaiman said...

LOVE LOVE YOU TOOO ZARI!!! *Huggles*

Have a wonderful day Zari!

pupu
http://bubbly-pu.com

Gustavo Pinela. said...

Dear Zari, Thanks for yours words about me, and a lot of thanks for show this great work day by day (mi inglés es peor que un dolor de barriga, asi que en español: tu trabajo es singular y te doy las gracias por enseñarnos lo que con tanto cariño haces para tus visitantes ys amigos y... ya sabes, en unos dias tendrás regalo por portarte bien,jejeje).

Salut!! ;)

Paola De Gaudio said...

Yo también TE QUIERO MUCHO Zari!!!
Qué alegría, gracias!
Te mando un montón de besotes y abrazos :)

Mônica said...

Oh, I just saw this! Thank you so much, Zari, the feeling is mutual! :-)