Sunday, January 27, 2008

MAIL

In the past couple of weeks I received wonderful stuff by mail…which I had not posted before simply because my camera was agonizing, now I got a new camera and I’m ready to post these beauties:

From Jannie Ho, better known as Chickengirl, “The Mixed-Up Alphabet”, a wonderful and funny book illustrated by Jannie, written by Steve Metzger, and published by Scholastic, out October 2007. I’ve been turning its pages of since I got it… its absolutely great! Thanks you so much Chickengirl!

A lovely ATC from my friend Pati, look at cute girl on the envelope and hiding little guy between the card’s colored strips…they are so cute! Mil gracias Pati!

From Sapporo, Japan, a funny holiday card by PaintMonster, this is not only wonderful but also ecological…as she did a set of cards out of office waste paper. Thanks Marty!

Taking of monsters, I bought these cool magnet and button from the “Ice-Cream Monster Too Cafe” Shop… I love Alina Chau’s illustration, plus cafepress.com quality is really good…so these are great!

3 comments:

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Oh I am so happy you liked the book!!! :-) Thanks for the post!

Zari said...

I don't just like the book....I love it Chickengirl!!!...Thank you so much for your kindness! you rock!

zime said...

Uy chama no sabes cuanto te envidio!!!!
Como has dado con el libro de Jannie? se lo compraste? quiero uno!!
Un beso grande
(^v^)