Saturday, November 28, 2009

BICHITO

I’m back! At last I’ve some days off and I have decided to forget about office and pending illustration work, and try to recharge my batteries! I’ve just begun this recharge by cutting some weird creatures out of paper to decorate the Christmas tree… I’ve got no idea how the whole thing is going to turn out…but so far, I’m enjoying my time! * This decoration is 100% sustainable…as I’m recycling paper from the office! - I don’t promise to show the tree’s photos because it’s never been photogenic, but I’ll give it a try! / Soy yo! Aparecí! Y es que por fin hoy tengo el día libre!! En realidad son tres días y he decidido no pensar en trabajo de oficina, universidad, ilustraciones pendientes… en nada, y dedicarme a recargar baterías! Y que mejor manera de comenzar la recarga que decorando el árbol de navidad!?!...Asi que aquí estoy, cortando bichitos de papel, como el que ven en la foto, y ya veré después como los monto! * Esta decoración es 100% sostenible…ya que el papel me lo traje de la oficina antes de que fuera a parar a la basura! – No prometo fotos del árbol porque nunca sale fotogénico…pero hare el intento :P

4 comments:

Aarti Badamikar said...

woohoooo!!
this is nice :)

AtelierBrigitte said...

This looks really nice!!

(just like the 'guy' in your previous post: he is cool too!)

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Thats fun! Love that its made out of recycled paper too...and the photography is terrific! You need to make a whole family!! :-)

hikups said...

Hi Zari, i really like your work
how can i get in touch with you???