Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just a Push!

Once upon a time, or exactly two weeks ago, during my usual visit to the cyber world, I discovered a site whose original concept not only attracted my attention but made the voice in my mind shout...”no more excuses….you can do something now! – By the way, I’m referring to illustrationfriday.com

I’ve always loved art, that’s the reason why I studied architecture, but this profession, at least in this country –Lebanon, is somehow rigid, passionless, and even uncreative! I had started to suffocate... I needed to do something creative.... urgently! (Lets not overlook the need to forget, at least for a while, all the fighting and bombing we face daily! it’s really crazy and depressing!)

I don’t really know who I’m…an Architect, designer, illustrator, or just a free crazy thinker … but at least I’ll try to stay active…and learn more from these network communities…


Uno de estos días, mientras navegaba en Internet como de costumbre, me tropecé con una idea que no solo llamo mi atención si no que hizo que la vocecita en mi mente comenzara a gritar: Epa! Ya no tienes excusas…ponte a hacer algo ya! - Hablo de la pagina illustartionfriday.com

A mí siempre me ha gustado el arte, por eso es que estudie arquitectura, pero esta presesión – por lo menos en este país – a resultado ser muy rígida y fría. Me estaba ahogando…necesitaba hacer algo creativo…urgentemente! ( eso sin mencionar la necesidad de olvidarme un poco de todas la peleas y bombas que ya son parte de la vida cotidiana de este lugar….sinceramente…es como para volverse loco)

Realmente no se quien soy… un arquitecto, diseñador, ilustrador, o simplemente una persona loca de pensamientos libres…sea quien sea…tratare de estar siempre activa y aprender lo máximo que me sea posible …

No comments: