Thursday, June 21, 2007

CAMOUFLAGE + GLASS

For my entry for GLASS I had thought of a completely different thing; a spider + spider glass, but this character began posing with his glasses, between glass panels, even offered me a flower (in a glass vase off course) ….I couldn’t resist his charms…and once again he became the protagonist of my illustration…Hope you like him!
Although initially created for the glass subject, i guess it suits this weeks CAMOUFLAGE subject!!! Camouflage as: misleading or evasive behaviour + such as disguise


5 comments:

Fossfor said...

thank you for visiting my blog!
I like your little character, he looks as if he would be good to use in an animation.I love him in glasses :)
nice work!

Rachel Lewis Illustration said...

glasses rock! What a wonderful little illo :)

You have to think of a name for this fella!

Anonymous said...

i love him!!!!!
so great, both the character himself and the design of the piece.

arxo said...

watch out for this little guy,,,
he starts taking a life on his own...

great illo...

Clau said...

gotta love the blue in this piece!
Great illo!